COVID-19 is still a major public health threat, and it is important to continue following recommended measures to protect yourself and others. This includes getting vaccinated, wearing a mask, practicing physical distancing, and washing your hands frequently. Remember, the virus is still spreading and can cause serious illness, hospitalization, and death. Let’s do our part in controlling the spread of the virus and protecting our communities.”
- Registration will be available onsite daily. Please see the agenda for times. No personal checks will be accepted onsite.
- You may register by downloading the Pre-Registration Packet here. All pre-registration packets and payments must be received in the national office by 5:00 PM EST on May 19, 2023.
- May 13th – Early Conference Registration Ends
- May 9th – Youth Security Packets Due
- May 15th – Request for Conference Registration Refund Ends
- May 20th – Last day to secure a hotel room at the conference rate (subject to availability).
- May 20th – Pre-registration dealing. After this date, you must register onsite.
In addition to Chapters, their Mentees, Collegiate 100, and Emerging 100, the conference is open to the community, including youth, their parents, business owners, and supporters of the 100.
Conference: Requests for conference refunds must be submitted in writing via email to [email protected]. Requests received after May 1, 2023, will not be granted. An Administrative Fee of $125.00 will be assessed per registration. There will be no exceptions to this policy. Refunds will be processed after June 30, 2023.